Spring is FINALLY here! And let me tell you ONE thing… it Inspires me! It might be because of my vacation coming up too… (but that’s another thing!)
Every spring, my Girlfriends and I spend a weekend in Montreal! A roadtrip that is full of music, laughter, girl talk and of course, a Starbucks coffee in hand! This coming weekend is one of those and I can’t stop thinking about how incredebly cool we would look in the new HyperCube from Nissan . It’s asymetrical lines and other funky features just make me go CRAZY!
Here are a few fun features that… are curiously close to what I love most… decoration and design!
1. Choose between 8 different rich colours. My personnal favorites and the Glacier Pearl and the Platinum. I also like the Espresso bean, but between you and I, it might just be because of the name. (Remember, I have a Starbucks coffee in hand!)
2. » Symettry is so last year… » A fun and unexpected design. They took me by surprise with the assymettric back window!
3. A loundgy feel for four! Lots of space, reclinable back seats to create a relaxing athmosphere! (This once again screams ROAD TRIP!)
4. Is that shag I see on top of the Dash Board? Oh My! How 70’s and vintage! Top that with a choice of 20 different colours of mood lighting to create your own « Disco Mobile »! Seriously, would you even ever dreamed of such funkyness in one car?
5. But most important feature is the fact that it is smart fuel efficient! How efficient, I don’t quite know yet! But I’ll sure find out when I win my own HyperCube!!!
Want to win your Hypercube, show your creativity and go sign up ! You could be one of the 50 lucky winners!